https://i0.wp.com/giantsandpilgrims.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/IMG_4196-1.jpg?fit=2448%2C3264&ssl=1 3264 2448 Betony Coons https://s28969.p27.sites.pressdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/gianstandpilgrimslogov2-1024x196.png Betony Coons2016-08-31 19:36:042016-08-31 19:36:04Big 33 List
Big 33 List
Every year for my birthday I have this funny little tradition of making a “Big ___ List” (insert number of years old). Each year, I make a bucketlist of goals/activities to try for the following year. There is one list item for each year old I turn.
(By the way, the Garden Arch picture is up there because it was an item on my Big 32 List!)
BIG 33 List:
- Get a Hammock
- Plant a fruit tree
- Read a Classic (I always put this one on the list, but I need a suggestion)
- Have a baby boy/4th Child (pretty inevitable this November… 🙂
- Make homemade croissants
- Go Camping with the whole family
- Have a “no spending month”
- Get awesomely fit after pregnancy
- Go see a musical in Denver
- See another cirque du soleil show
- Visit a new place
- Finish the Bellwether series
- Create/design a “sacred space”
- Go to the KS State Fair
- Finish the dining room redo
- Have a great solid first year of homeschooling
- Keep moving towards “Clearing” and minimalism in our house
- Complete the UNC tree walk and learn some new tree names
- Do the Nature Pal Exchange with the kids
- Finish my braided rug
- Finish my sunshine quilt (I hate to admit but this has been on at least 4 years of lists)
- Always make a double batch when cooking
- Be a better friend when it comes to birthdays/gifts
- Get something published in Uppercase Magazine
- Stop texting and looking at my phone while driving
- Redo my kitchen countertops
- Keep in monthly blog log of our homeschooling adventures
- Learn how to wire a light.
- Drive the Poudre Canyon road during the peak of fall colors.
- Eat at Acorn in Denver (or….. other suggestions?)
- Eat more vegetables/Get my kids to eat more vegetables
- Apply for an artist in residence program
- Don’t cut my hair so I can actually grow it out
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!